Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
VP Marketing – India
CoreStack is a next-gen Cloud Business Accelerator that empowers enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot. We help companies unleash the power of cloud on their terms by infusing adaptive resilience, delivering continuous security and compliance, building multi-cloud consistency, and optimizing financial operations.
CoreStack's FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps, and Well-Architected Governance applications embrace, enhance, and extend native-cloud, enable reporting + recommendation + remediation and provide single pane-of-glass governance across multi-cloud.
Through powerful executive dashboards for comprehensive real-time insights and maximizing velocity, CoreStack delivers transformative value such as 40% increase in operational efficiencies, 50% decrease in cloud costs, and 100% security assurance and compliance. CoreStack is backed by patent-pending technologies including conversational governance, service chaining, and cloud governance score.
Today, CoreStack helps 300+ global enterprises govern $1+ billion in annual cloud consumption with cost savings of $100+ million. CoreStack's governance fabric supports 1500+ policies and processes 100+ million transaction records daily.
Frost & Sullivan recognized CoreStack with the 2022 Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in Cloud Management. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Management Platforms. IDC named CoreStack as the 2020 Innovator in Cloud Management.
CoreStack is backed by the world's leading venture investors and strategic advisors, including the ex-CEO of Wipro and ex-CIO of Microsoft. The company is a Microsoft Azure Gold Partner, Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner, and Google Cloud Build Partner.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard an experienced Vice President of Marketing who can build and lead the IMEA and APAC Marketing team. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Create GTM marketing strategy and plan
- Design, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns in line with the plan
- Building brand strategy and campaigns to promote the brand/product
- Create content strategy aligned with product road map
- Design promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels
- Building a high performing marketing team and ensuring effective coordination with other teams
- Managing and reviewing the marketing budget
- Keeping updated on market trends & competitor strategies
- 15+ years’ experience in marketing for a B2B tech or SaaS and leading teams
- Prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- Strong experience in Growth hacking, social media, managing demand generation and performance marketing
- Broad knowledge of cloud markets (primarily IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) segments is highly desirable
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of lead generation
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Content writing and presentation skills
- India (Remote)