Frequently Asked Questions
How is CoreStack different from the cloud-native governance services?
Built on cloud-native services, CoreStack offers these critical benefits
- Unified visibility and insights
- Rule-based automation to autonomously govern Cloud
- Quantify governance with indexing and benchmarking
- Seamless integration of cloud governance with enterprise tool ecosystem
- Access to real-time compliance posture and policy-driven remediation
The ease of use, best practices, and streamlined approaches, achieved via CoreStack imparts tremendous confidence to Enterprises such as you to unleash the full power of cloud.
Does CoreStack integrate with ITSM and standard monitoring tools?
ITSM tools such as ServiceNow, JIRA, BMC Remedy can be easily integrated. The monitoring tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, Solar Winds can be integrated through their respective APIs. As on date, out-of-the-box integrations are available for ServiceNow, JIRA, Nagios and Zabbix.
What are the available deployment options?
SaaS, Dedicated SaaS and dedicated On-Premise model.
What industry standards, regulations, and best practices are currently supported by CoreStack?
We currently support HIPAA, CIS, FedRAMP, NIST, ISO27017, Azure CIS, AWS CIS, AWS Well-Architected Framework. The list is growing every week. We encourage you to contact us for latest information.
What kind of reports are available? Is there an option to create custom reports?
- By default, we offer multiple reports covering cloud operations, consumption, cost, and compliance.
- Additionally, the solution is integrated with Power BI which facilitates creation of custom reports with visual representation for leadership consumption
- In a dedicated deployment scenario, CoreStack can expose the underlying data to tools such as Tableau, ClickView etc.