Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
- Define the technical architecture for our frontend, and ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Drive a culture of technical curiosity, innovative thinking, continuous improvement, product ownership and data-driven decision-making
- Understand the whole product, and lead key initiatives working with backend teams to solve problems at scale
- Collaborate with product and customer success teams to get customer feedback and incorporate into feature development
- Define and drive adoption of design patterns, performance, coding and quality standards and software development processes
- Act in a technical leadership capacity: identify new and emerging technologies for adoption; help code the architectural foundation for new features/product areas; perform code reviews against product specifications and apply your technical expertise to challenging problems
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers to continuously improve design and code quality
- 6+ years of hands on experience on front end technologies.
- Must have 2 plus years in php(core & framework)
- Must have 3 plus years in MVC framework & architect experience (Angular, ReactJS or other open source)
Strong in Knowledge Testing tools / Performance tools / Security awareness.
Hands-on experience in Apache configuration
- You spearheaded creating a front end testing infrastructure and CI workflow currently working in production at scale.
- You thrive on performance testing and scaling frontend applications.
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.