Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and assess the organization's training needs through job analysis, career decisions, and management consultation.
- Develop customised and group training programmes to meet unique corporate requirements.
- Create research methodologies and strategies for workplace training, and stay current on industry and competitor advances.
- Develop training test manuals that are focused on measurable outcomes and manage the training budget properly.
- Hold regular meetings with the Senior to identify issues that need to be addressed or places where more training is needed.
- Keep up with the latest training trends, innovations, and best practises.
- 5 years of extensive experience in training and development management.
- Analysis of business needs, course planning, development, and implementation experience
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards
- Deep understanding of teaching theory for creating effective creating instructional materials
- Ability to coordinate and manage many training efforts at the same time.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinker with problem-solving abilities.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Chennai, TN – India