Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Sr. SDE (UI)
CoreStack provides a NextGen Cloud Governance platform that empowers enterprises to increase top-line revenues and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot.
CoreStack is successfully deployed with companies across multiple industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Education, Technology, and Government. CoreStack has a stellar leadership team, creative investors, and backed by industry-leading advisors. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2020 Cloud Computing Platforms Magic Quadrant. CoreStack is also a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS, Tech Ascension Award 2022, CoreStack Wins DataCloud Global Award 2022 and 19th Annual 2023 Silver Globee Winner® Cybersecurity Awards.
You will be part of a high impact engineering team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies. The job position involves developing highly responsive UI for a suite of highly scalable, heavily transactional and high performance UX platform to be consumed by different end devices.
- Contribution to product engineering and system integration
- Creating responsive UI frameworks using bootstrap
- Translating the UX idea into a fully functional UI
- Communicating effectively with various stake-holders involved in the delivery process and getting stuff done
- 4 to 7 years UI development experience, preferably in a product company
- AngularJS (Relevant experience should be more than 2 Years)
- Strong knowledge of core PHP, MVC frameworks and Yii
- Knowledge of UI development using Angular (preferred)
- Hands on experience of version control systems like Gerrit & Git
- Knowledge of the Web and Web Services
- Build cutting edge, fast, and interactive Components with fellow developers
- Responsible for Code, Test, Deploy and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, Angular, with Yii MVC framework
- Knowledge of engineering practices like CI-CD
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile
- Experience in any one of the cloud platforms is a plus
- Chennai, India
Years of Experience
- 7 to 10
- Full Time
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.