Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
CoreStack is a multi Cloud Governance platform. It consists of modules to optimize FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps and DevOps. We help customers and partners optimize and secure their cloud implementations while meeting all compliance needs/requirements.
In this role, you'll be working with our North American Sales teams to research and build pipeline. In this highly prized role, excellent communications skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow-up skills who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience working with the North American/Western European markets will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you.
- Work with our North American sales team to set qualified meetings for our Account Managers through deep account research and strategic outreach
- Help build and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build org charts, key messages, key initiatives, etc. for new and existing accounts
- Conduct outreach campaigns into well researched target accounts
- Become an expert at Cloud Governance and Strategic selling Methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience with HubSpot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator desireable
- Prior sales or business development experience is essential (3+ years)
- Maturity and Professionalism – SDRs work with cross functional teams from different backgrounds and hierarchy on a daily basis. Integrity and professionalism is required
- Highly Motivated – SDRs are set KPIs, these include number of outreaches made, total pipeline generated, total meetings set,etc. To be professionally persistent is crucial for success
- Self-Driven and Self-Starting – Each SDR must have the ability to remain focused without influence from others or situations
- Coachability – SDRs work in a fast-paced environment. Willingness to adapt as the company and the team grows and expands is necessary
- Self-Aware – SDRs are continuously engaged with different personalities from different walks of life and cultures – via email, phone and face2face. Empathy and regard are compulsory at all times.
- An Active Listener – SDRs speak with prospects and customers on a daily basis. Listening to the right buying sign is vital to our success.
- Resilience – SDRs face numerous challenges and obstacles. Recovering from a setback quickly is crucial.
- Team Player – SDRs are a component of a large and a complex team. Collaboration is critical for success.
- Communication – SDRs are required to communicate complex ideas quickly and in a compelling way. Therefore, excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- Management & Organization – SDRs often work on multiple campaigns and different time zones. Readiness to adapt is important.
- Lead Generation – SDRs must have the ability to prospect from warm and cold leads. Appreciation and understanding a sales process are important.
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.