Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Partner Marketing Manager – US
CoreStack is a next-gen Cloud Business Accelerator that empowers enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot. We help companies unleash the power of cloud on their terms by infusing adaptive resilience, delivering continuous security and compliance, building multi-cloud consistency, and optimizing financial operations.
CoreStack's FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps, and Well-Architected Governance applications embrace, enhance, and extend native-cloud, enable reporting + recommendation + remediation and provide single pane-of-glass governance across multi-cloud.
Through powerful executive dashboards for comprehensive real-time insights and maximizing velocity, CoreStack delivers transformative value such as 40% increase in operational efficiencies, 50% decrease in cloud costs, and 100% security assurance and compliance. CoreStack is backed by patent-pending technologies including conversational governance, service chaining, and cloud governance score.
Today, CoreStack helps 300+ global enterprises govern $1+ billion in annual cloud consumption with cost savings of $100+ million. CoreStack's governance fabric supports 1500+ policies and processes 100+ million transaction records daily.
Frost & Sullivan recognized CoreStack with the 2022 Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in Cloud Management. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Management Platforms. IDC named CoreStack as the 2020 Innovator in Cloud Management.
CoreStack is backed by the world's leading venture investors and strategic advisors, including the ex-CEO of Wipro and ex-CIO of Microsoft. The company is a Microsoft Azure Gold Partner, Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner, and Google Cloud Build Partner.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard an experienced Channel Partners Marketing Manager who can develop and implement channel marketing programs and lead the MSP Partner Enablement. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Develop joint marketing plans based on market trends, geography, and solution in collaboration with MSP partners
- Own, build and develop MSP partner enablement programs
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology/services perspective
- Plan and execute joint partner events
- Measure key metrics and KPIs and ensuring all established goals, objectives and deliverables are met
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing for a B2B tech or SaaS, partner channel management roles, preferably engaging with cloud and managed service providers
- Broad knowledge of cloud markets (primarily IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) segments is highly desirable
- Understanding of managed services and key partners (MSPs, Microsoft, Amazon, Google…) sales segments, verticals, and ecosystem to maximize channel opportunities
- Experience with developing and executing across all aspects of a partner-led business, including channel programs
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of lead generation
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Content writing and presentation skills
- US (Remote)