Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Partner Development Program Manager
Are you looking for a career that empowers you to demonstrate your partnering and execution skills in driving one of the fastest growing businesses, enabling midmarket and enterprise customers to harness the power of cloud?
Then consider this opportunity and join CoreStack – a leader in multi-cloud compliance and governance, providing continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. Built on cloud-native services, unique IP, and AI/ML capabilities, company provides customers notable outcomes with optimized cloud costs, improved operational efficiencies, and comprehensive compliance with industry standards and regulations.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
CoreStack’s Strategic Alliances team defines, drives, and executes both build-with and sell-with strategies to create product recognition and grow revenue by winning customers with Cloud HyperScaler partners such as Amazon and Google. The strategic alliances team is seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to drive cross-functional partner development, planning and execution for high visibility and revenue generating programs in partnership with HyperScalers Amazon and Google. The purpose of the role is to develop and deliver on all the aspects of strategic initiatives and program management across all the areas of partnerships to ultimately drive Sales and Product recognition.
- Establish a close partnering relationship with functional teams and alliance management to ensure alignment and facilitate efficient program execution
- Develop and execute partner account plans, which will include measurable objectives, specific implementation milestones, and execution details to achieve high impact business results
- Position CoreStack solutions that show differentiation; build partner readiness; co-develop and execute partner programs, resulting in business growth from winning customers
- Help manage sales opportunities including pipeline, forecasting, customer wins, and revenue generated with these partnerships
- Leverage partner ecosystem and collaborate with direct sales team to help augment opportunities for business impact
- Communicate with peers and management on partner plans, key developments, and learning; act as an internal champion within CoreStack on behalf of their managed partners
- 3+ years of experience in indirect sales or business development or partner channel management roles that required working with Cloud HyperScalers
- Good understanding of Cloud HyperScalers (Microsoft, Amazon, Google) sales segments, verticals, and ecosystem
- Excellent business acumen, demonstrated ability to align teams to strategy to achieve business and program objectives
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Highly motivated, project-oriented self-starter with the ability to transform challenging business requirements into tangible action plans
- Adaptive leadership style with ability to influence teams without formal authority
- Broad knowledge of cloud markets (primarily IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) segments is highly desirable
- Minimum of B.S. Degree in computer science, business, or equivalent.
- Location: US
- Travel Required: 20%
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.