Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Marketing Copywriter – US
CoreStack is a next-gen Cloud Business Accelerator that empowers enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot. We help companies unleash the power of cloud on their terms by infusing adaptive resilience, delivering continuous security and compliance, building multi-cloud consistency, and optimizing financial operations.
CoreStack's FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps, and Well-Architected Governance applications embrace, enhance, and extend native-cloud, enable reporting + recommendation + remediation and provide single pane-of-glass governance across multi-cloud.
Through powerful executive dashboards for comprehensive real-time insights and maximizing velocity, CoreStack delivers transformative value such as 40% increase in operational efficiencies, 50% decrease in cloud costs, and 100% security assurance and compliance. CoreStack is backed by patent-pending technologies including conversational governance, service chaining, and cloud governance score.
Today, CoreStack helps 300+ global enterprises govern $1+ billion in annual cloud consumption with cost savings of $100+ million. CoreStack's governance fabric supports 1500+ policies and processes 100+ million transaction records daily.
Frost & Sullivan recognized CoreStack with the 2022 Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in Cloud Management. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Management Platforms. IDC named CoreStack as the 2020 Innovator in Cloud Management.
CoreStack is backed by the world's leading venture investors and strategic advisors, including the ex-CEO of Wipro and ex-CIO of Microsoft. The company is a Microsoft Azure Gold Partner, Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner, and Google Cloud Build Partner.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard a creative Copywriter with a passion for creating powerful copy that inspires action and who can help us build insightful content to amplify our brand, create awareness and drive demand generation. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Build customer-centric content such as blogs, case studies, whitepapers, website pages, competitive battle cards, videos, and webinar content to help boost awareness and generate qualified leads
- Build and manage the company’s social media profile and presence – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn. Run regular promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Engage in relevant social discussions about company, competitors, and industry with existing and prospective customers as well as brand new audiences. E.g. Q&A sites such as Reddit, Quora and customer review sites such as G2, Capterra, TrustRadius
- Create 1 or 2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics
- Creating engaging content that drives engagement and nurtures the community and provides social media coverage
- Optimize content for search engines
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales, and industry experts to create and distribute thoughtful content that meets the expectation of target audience
- Assist with content for SEO
- Coordinate with the marketing and sales teams in creating the content required to successfully organize events
- Obsess over email subject lines, calls to action, headlines that attract the click/tap and enjoy optimizing content based on deep insights
- Strategic thinking to be able to create master content that can be easily repurposed into various content assets
- 7 years of experience in content marketing/copywriting working for B2B technology companies, preferably in Cloud technology
- Ability to compellingly communicate about our brand story and envision how different formats of content can be leverage for the same
- Adept in building customer-focused, differentiated, thoughtful, and humane content
- Understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure preferred
- Proven ability to position Enterprise technology products against competition
- Rich experience in managing social media channels and social syndication to drive up the user engagement
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices in B2B marketing
- Experience in using CRM systems such as Salesforce or HubSpot and content management systems such as WordPress
- Data-driven and an editorial mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing, and others will rely on your work every single day
- Portfolio of your own writing samples
- US (Remote)