Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
You will be part of a high impact engineering team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies.
- Develop Cloud Automation Templates or Scripts or Cookbook
- Cloud Service provisioning and post provisioning automation
- Establish Proof of Concepts to validate solutions
- Technical degree at least 4+ years of IT experience
- Experience and exposure to Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Exposure to Cloudops, DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration andconfiguration management
- Hands-on experience in Linux
Experience or exposure to IT Operational tools such as Nagios, Zabbix
- Hands on experience in Python and Bash Scripting
- Hands on experience in developing Chef Cook book or Ansible Playbook
- Hands-on experience of Infrastructure as Code tools such as Cloud Formation, Terraform, Microsoft ARM, Mistral, etc.
- Extremely focussed on technology
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Team player with focus on team success
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.