Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Cloud Solutions Architect – India
CoreStack provides a NextGen Cloud Governance platform that empowers enterprises to increase top-line revenues and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot.
CoreStack is successfully deployed with companies across multiple industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Education, Technology, and Government. CoreStack has a stellar leadership team, creative investors, and backed by industry-leading advisors. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2020 Cloud Computing Platforms Magic Quadrant. CoreStack is also a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS, Tech Ascension Award 2022, CoreStack Wins DataCloud Global Award 2022 and 19th Annual 2023 Silver Globee Winner® Cybersecurity Awards.
- As a CoreStack Cloud Solutions Architect, you will guide & advise a wide variety of customers, ensure they launch CoreStack successfully and are continually driving business value from CoreStack. You'll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges. This also includes coaching them on the best ways to use CoreStack to solve their pain points with multi-cloud
- Working closely with CoreStack Sales and Product Team, you'll provide input into strategic customer plans to help identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of CoreStack
- Cloud Solutions Architect acts as a liaison between service and sales, incorporating product expertise and customer feedback
- Customer onboarding, continuous training, and support
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledge base articles, tutorials, how-to videos, and webinars
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better customer Support practices
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features and new products that might address their existing challenges
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers’ progress
- Relevant Experience of 10 years with minimum of 4 years in customer facing role
- A proven track record in services and/or support management for a SaaS solution with at least 2 years in a SaaS environment
- Hands on experience in public cloud – AWS, Azure, and/or GCP with architect-level certification
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- The ability to manage many high-priority tasks at the same time.
- Chennai, India
- Full Time
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.