What’s New CoreStack v2.8
1.Define Remediation Action During Cloud Account On-boarding
- Customer may choose to activate auto remediation for certain threshold conditions there by reducing the MTTR(Mean Time To Resolve)
- Let the System take a decision on performing auto remediation with the Machine learning capabilities based on the previous actions
- Let the ops team perform the remediation manually , ops admin can specify which remediation action should be triggered during the account on-boarding
2. Snooze/Cancel the Configured Auto Remediation
- Availability or Downtime report for all the resources
- Utilization reports for all Cloud resources
- Activity log or Audit trail reports for different resources
- Resource Utilization data made available in Inventory section for all resources
- Support for Cloud management action including Create new resource option
- Activity based discovery and rediscovery of resources to ensure near realtime synch with the Cloud platform data
- Support for new IaaS services such as ScaleSet,Load Balancer, AKS ..etc
- Support for Pass services such as AzureSQL,MSSQL,PGSQL Database
- Enterprise specific governance enforcements like tagging and naming standards
- Mandating add-ons based on the SLA and Backup committed to customer for specific workloads
- Quick launch option to support provisioning without approval
- ITSM based approval workflow to support approval from external systems
- Workflow 1 – ServiceNow as the Self Service Portal – In this case request creation and approval happens in ITSM portal and the Orchestration and fulfilment along with the governance set-up is done by CoreStack.
- Workflow 2 – CoreStack as the Self Service Portal – In this case request creation is through CoreStack and approval happens in ITSM . All the request life cycle is performed in CoreStack and ITSM acts as system of record.
A separate product offering with focus on ISO and HIPAA compliance is available in CoreStack catering to the needs of enterprises with compliance specific needs.
Several policies and remediations with respect to various resources is made available in this release.