Cloud adoption has seen unprecedented growth mainly due to the cloud’s ability to rapidly respond to the needs of the business – particularly speed and agility. To navigate the dynamic nature of cloud and find new and innovative ways to improve topline growth while keeping costs down, today's business leaders are looking for solutions that help them operate a lean and optimized cloud that is secure and agile. To build a secure, high-performing, and resilient cloud infrastructure, AWS has developed best practices called the ‘AWS Well-Architected Framework’.
The AWS Well-Architected Framework provides specific guidelines to build efficient cloud-based workloads and align business and engineering teams for operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization, and sustainability. The AWS Well-Architected Framework has been a guide for building secure, efficient, reliable, cost-effective, and high-performance workloads on AWS for nearly a decade. In this webinar, we will dive into AWS recommendations on the Well-Architected Framework.
- Rich Boyd, AWS Well-Architected Geo Solutions Architect, AWS
- Parthu Kishen, VP Product Management, CoreStack
- Parul Chheda, VP Strategic Alliances, CoreStack
Watch the webinar to learn how .
Who should watch this webinar?
- Cloud architects and IT Pros managing cloud accounts and resources
- Business leaders interested in building a predictable, cost-optimized, resilient, secure cloud infrastructure