How Examity Saved $1.5 million by Reducing Cloud Costs by 40% within the First 2 Months
- Enhanced security of online tests
- Improve visibility into cloud usage and management
- Optimize costs and enhance efficiency
- Ensuring online test-taking is simple and secured
- Spiraling cloud costs rapidly due to limited visibility into cloud assets and manual processes followed to provision and manage them
After a careful evaluation, Examity found CoreStack’s autonomous and continuous cloud governance solution to be a perfect fit to streamline their cloud usage and enable them to be future-ready.
- Cloud Visibility: A single-pane-of-glass view of the entire cloud estate and the key operational metrics.
- Cost Optimization: Executed the best practices prescribed in the AWS Well Architected Framework and enforced global tagging standards. Promoted a culture of accountability with cost controls
- Cloud Security: Established security standards such as disk encryptions, automated security configurations, and implement IAM policies
- Enabled granular visibility into costs by regions, tags, resource types, and resources.
- Continuous right-sizing of workspaces and cost reduction of under-utilized storage using AI-powered recommendations.
- Automated alerting to identify security configuration drifts thus thwarting potential vulnerabilities.
Decrease in Cloud Costs
Cloud Cost Savings
Best Cloud Practices using well architected framework
“Examity’s relentless focus on delivering unparalleled value to our customer experience powered by innovation and propelled by customer focus, keeps us in an ongoing journey of continuous positive transformation. As we were migrating to the AWS cloud, we were looking for an equally innovative and customer-centric technology partner to solve the challenges of security and scale. CoreStack’s AI-powered continuous and autonomous cloud governance was just that perfect solution in our digital transformation journey”