By default, the account you have signed up has the “Account Admin” role and can create multiple users within the tenant. Users can be assigned one or more roles. Based on the roles mapped, the user(s) will have the super-set of access to the functions and actions. As the Account Admin, you can also create custom roles if required and define granular level of access to functions and actions. Read more on this in Role-Based Access section.
Click on the icon on the top left of CoreStack and select Users from the menu. User Management screen will be displayed. It allows you to create and manage users. There are 4 sub-tabs available in the User Management screen: All, Active, Suspended, and Registered.
1) All: All the users available under the tenants will be listed.
2) Active: Users that are currently in active state will be listed.
3)Suspended: Users that are currently suspended will be listed.
4) Registered: Users that have been created, but to be activated yet will be listed.
The following steps need to be performed to create a new user in CoreStack.
1) Click on Add icon in the User Management screen.
2) Provide the following details to create the user.
3) Click on Create User button to create the new user.
A new user will be created and listed in the User Management screen.
You can manage the users created by utilizing the below explained options.
1) Select the hamburger button (three horizontal bars) and enable or disable the columns to display or hide them for viewing in the table.
There are 3 sub-tabs available for each user – User Information, Tenants-Roles, API Access – that provides options to modify relevant information. You can perform the following actions in the respective sub-tabs. Select a user from the list before performing the following actions.
This section displays all the details pertaining to a specific user, including – First and Last Names, Email Address, Username, Time Zone, Active/Inactive Status and Last Login.
1)To edit the information provided for the user, click on the Edit icon available in the User Information tab listed in the right-hand side.
2) To reset the password of the user, click on the Reset Password icon available in the User Information tab listed in the right-hand side.
3) To suspend/reactivate a tenant, click on the Suspend/Reactivate icon available in the User Information tab listed in the right-hand side.
4) To delete a tenant, click on the Delete icon available in the User Information tab listed in the right-hand side.
This section displays the information about all the roles assigned to different tenant accounts for a user.
1) To modify the roles assigned to the user for a specific tenant, click on the Edit icon available in this tab for the corresponding tenant. Click on Apply icon to save the changes.
2) To remove a tenant-roles combination assigned to the user, click on the Delete icon available in this tab for the corresponding tenant.
This section lists the access keys generated for the user and with an option to regenerate access keys.
1) Click on Generate Key button to generate the API access key required by the user for authentication.