COVID-19 is continuing to disrupt our professional and personal lives. This is certainly a time of uncertainty that we’ll never forget. The entire team at CoreStack would like you to know that our thoughts are with you.
We’re trying to do everything in our power to help you navigate this challenging time. To the best of our capacity, we’re here to assist you with all your cloud governance initiatives. Here are specific actions we’re taking:
- We have a fully operational Disaster Recovery (DR) process for our entire operations
- We conducted complete Business Continuity drill in March 2020 and had all employees work in DR mode to ensure smooth operations
- We’ve enabled all our employees to work from home and to be completely productive
- Our Product & Internal IT infrastructure is entirely on the cloud and is capable of being operational and remotely managed without being manned
- We see no negative impact to product and customer operations during the times our team works from home
- Our office premises are continually cleaned and maintained, so any team member can utilize the office infrastructure as necessary
- During the times when the team worked at the office premises, the members were scanned for flu-like symptoms and temperature daily. Further, we screened any visitor entries to the office
CoreStack’s mission is to ensure 100% satisfaction of the customers we serve. In that regards, be assured that we’re available at any time you need us. You can write to us at [email protected] at any time.
We wish you the best and look forward to better times. We’ll get through this together. Pl. be safe.