Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
VP – Sales (USA)
We are seeking an experienced Sales Director to lead and manage our sales team and drive revenue growth for CoreStack. The ideal candidate will be responsible for setting sales goals, developing and implementing effective sales plans and strategies, building, and managing direct sales, referral partners, and channels, and creatively exploring new sales opportunities with enterprise customers.
• Recruit and hire sales staff and develop training programs to support their growth.
• Manage and motivate sales teams to achieve their goals and maintain sales operations.
• Outline and manage sales budgets and set monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
• Monitor the market and competitor products and activities to provide detailed sales forecasting.
• Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs, and improve customer satisfaction.
• Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
• Establish and maintain key customer relationships.
• Provide critical insights and ideas to support management team in business planning.
• Coach and develop fellow sales and business development colleagues in identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing strategic customer relationships.
• Bring in sales best practices to build a repeatable process to drive sales opportunities and customer engagement activities.
• Use sales analytics to understand and drive productivity of sales staff.
• Evangelize CoreStack and its products at various online and offline marketing events.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
• At least 10+ years of experience in sales management and leadership roles
• Strong track record of building and managing successful sales teams and driving revenue growth.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective sales plans and strategies.
• Familiarity with sales analytics and CRM tools.
- Seattle, Washington