Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Video Specialist – India
CoreStack is a next-gen Cloud Business Accelerator that empowers enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot. We help companies unleash the power of cloud on their terms by infusing adaptive resilience, delivering continuous security and compliance, building multi-cloud consistency, and optimizing financial operations.
CoreStack's FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps, and Well-Architected Governance applications embrace, enhance, and extend native-cloud, enable reporting + recommendation + remediation and provide single pane-of-glass governance across multi-cloud.
Through powerful executive dashboards for comprehensive real-time insights and maximizing velocity, CoreStack delivers transformative value such as 40% increase in operational efficiencies, 50% decrease in cloud costs, and 100% security assurance and compliance. CoreStack is backed by patent-pending technologies including conversational governance, service chaining, and cloud governance score.
Today, CoreStack helps 300+ global enterprises govern $1+ billion in annual cloud consumption with cost savings of $100+ million. CoreStack's governance fabric supports 1500+ policies and processes 100+ million transaction records daily.
Frost & Sullivan recognized CoreStack with the 2022 Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in Cloud Management. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Management Platforms. IDC named CoreStack as the 2020 Innovator in Cloud Management.
CoreStack is backed by the world's leading venture investors and strategic advisors, including the ex-CEO of Wipro and ex-CIO of Microsoft. The company is a Microsoft Azure Gold Partner, Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner, and Google Cloud Build Partner.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard a video specialist to produce, and create videos that tells CoreStack story, promotes products, and enhances brand. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy in line with company's brand guidelines
- Be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video
- Produce and edit content and build a library of videos
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative agencies
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- 5+ years’ experience in experience in using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker, critical thinker and problem-solving skills, team player
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
- Good project management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous agency experience a plus
- India (Remote)