Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Vice President, Sales
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF).
CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by top-tier venture investors and recently closed $8.5 million in Series A financing. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Our strategic advisors include the ex-CIO of Microsoft and ex-CEO of Wipro. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
To help continue the trajectory of positive momentum and growth, CoreStack is seeking to hire a stellar Vice President, Sales. The Vice President, Sales is a key leadership role that’s responsible for building and managing CoreStack’s revenue and leading a team of sales executives to successfully deliver on their individual sales goals.
- Determine and drive the global enterprise sales strategy to build and grow CoreStack’s global presence and to achieve revenue targets.
- Leverage our current, outstanding sales team while also expanding and growing the team as part of our overall sales strategy. Manage a team of sales executives, while also rolling up the sleeves to individually and directly contribute to sales targets. Foster a successful and positive team environment.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required. Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Work closely with CoreStack’s senior leadership team on short and long-term strategy.
- Manage senior level customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities when needed.
- Play a critical role in business planning, working closely with other executives to develop plans, resource requirements, and influence our long-term business strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing, partnerships, alliances, business development, customer success and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution. Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews.
- Identify and create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycles.
- Negotiate and resolve enterprise contract issues.
- Demonstrate highest standards of ethics, teamwork, personal accountability and mutual support.
- 15+ years of progressive, global enterprise B2B sales leadership and operations experience within the software/SaaS industry, preferably associated with cloud infrastructure technology.
- Has an influential rolodex of decision makers and c-level executives in enterprise companies based on prior relationships.
- Experience leveraging, building and managing enterprise sales teams globally; proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Experience selling to Fortune 1000; willing to roll up the sleeves and sell and help teams close deals with a proven track record of exceeding performance objectives.
- Executive level strategic thinker possessing exceptional communication, execution and presentation skills.
- Experience utilizing CRM and marketing systems (such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo etc.)
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs.
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and able to work well on own or as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload and the ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to travel globally as needed.
- Willingness to work in accordance with CoreStack culture and values.
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.