Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
You will be part of a product team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies.
- Be part of designing the NextGen Multi-Cloud Governance Platform and related services
- Combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience across different devices
- Make the product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers
Web Technology Experience:
UI Framework Experience:
- Should have an enough experience in Bootstrap3 and above, JQuery, FontAwesome or Ionic.
- Proficient in design software like Sketch, Adobe XD
- Should have experience in OpenSource IDE tools NetBean, Visual Code or Sublime Text
- Should be knowledge in version control tools like GitHub
- Should have a capable of understand UI Mockup Design and develop front-end pages
- Should be good in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on customer needs
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefit package with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.