- Part of a product team responsible for the Quality of the product used by Global customers
- Drive the automation efforts to reduce time taken to identify issues
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the entire Product development life cycle.
- Should be able to capture the user behavior and identify the gaps in UX flows.
- Responsible for the performance and usability of the Product.
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in testing domain.
- Should be well versed with Software Testing Methodologies and Techniques
- Should have experience in Manual Testing and Automation testing (Scripting knowledge)- Selenium with Java.
- Should have experience in Test Management tools.
- Should have experience in performance testing, load testing and basic knowledge on security testing.
- API testing using JMeter is an added advantage.
- Mobile App testing is an added advantage.
- CI & CD using Jenkins is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience with Cloud domain and cloud based products is a Plus