Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Technical Support Engineer (US)
CoreStack – a leader in multi-cloud compliance and governance, providing continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. Built on cloud-native services, unique IP, and AI/ML capabilities, company provides customers notable outcomes with optimized cloud costs, improved operational efficiencies, and comprehensive compliance with industry standards and regulations.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Be part of a team of Engineers who deliver product support in the public and private cloud
- Ensure high-quality customer service
- Resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams on understanding ways to improve the product. Interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive production excellence. Advocate for our customers
- Reproducing customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery of fixes
- Analyzing and collecting customer data: log files, Java stack traces, thread dumps, etc
- Authoring knowledge base articles and driving internal knowledge sharing
- Work alongside a team of engineers that globally ensure 24-hour customer support
- Good knowledge of Python, MySQL and MongoDB
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in SaaS product is an additional plus
- Experience in public cloud will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with log analysis tools
- Experience with supporting SaaS product on AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platform
- Full Time | Seattle, US
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.