Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Technology Alliances Manager – USA
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technology Alliances Manager to join our team at CORESTACK. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and managing strong relationships with Cloud Providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP. The Technology Alliances Manager will be responsible for identifying business development opportunities, driving joint go-to-market efforts, and facilitating joint roadmap discussions with cloud alliance partners.
• Strategy and develop a strategy roadmap for technology alliances with Cloud Providers AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• Drive deeper recognition and alliances with Cloud Providers.
• Track the incentives and credits applicable for direct and influenced revenue.
• Work with Sales and Marketing Teams to engage in Co-selling motions with Cloud Providers.
• Log opportunities relevant to Cloud providers in their systems and generate leads for business growth.
• Business Development – Identify business development opportunities from cloud alliance partners (AWS, Azure, Google).
• Identify Partner Competency Programs and work with internal teams to successfully achieve such competencies.
• Manage and sustain long-term relationships with alliance partners.
• Recruit, engage and drive CoreStack's agenda with tech partners.
• Help product and engineering teams in resolving integration and other technical challenges through experts from alliance partners.
• Identify build-with-technology solutions with cloud providers – work with product and engineering teams to achieve them.
• Work cross-functionally to ensure operational excellence with our alliance partners.
• Drive joint go-to-market efforts that coordinate marketing, sales, and channel alignment.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Cloud Alliances management, Business Development, or related field.
• Strong understanding of Cloud Providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven track record of driving successful alliance programs with Cloud Providers.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for driving successful cloud alliance programs, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Seattle, Washington