Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Support Manager (US)
CoreStack – a leader in multi-cloud compliance and governance, providing continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. Built on cloud-native services, unique IP, and AI/ML capabilities, company provides customers notable outcomes with optimized cloud costs, improved operational efficiencies, and comprehensive compliance with industry standards and regulations.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Manage a team of support engineers to provide proactive and reactive support to customers and partners
- Meet or exceed operational and customer support experience metrics targets
- Incorporate and adopt the use of data and automation as part of the support delivery processes and customer experience
- Leverage internal and external knowledge to resolve customers issues
- Plan/execute hiring, coach and develop team members
- Proactively evaluate and improve online tools that will elevate the customer experience
- Identify and manage key performance metrics to drive success and customer delight
- Drive advocacy for customer needs by providing feedback to the product development team
- Strong analytical thinking skills – a love of solving complex problems and identifying patterns
- A proven track record in services and/or support management for a SaaS solution with at least 2 years in a SaaS support environment and 1 year in support management
- Expertise on public cloud – AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Should have the automation experience
- The ability to manage many high priority tasks at the same time
- A bachelor's degree in a technical area – Engineering or Computer Science
- Full Time | Seattle, US
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.