Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Senior Technical Architect
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
The Senior Architect position is for the CoreStack SaaS Platform, a next-generation Cloud Governance Platform to drive the product development lifecycle of the enterprise, with the responsibility of owning, defining and executing the technical architecture of the platform that will serve global enterprise customers.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you need to be
- Technology Expert
- Creative and self-driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
You will closely work with Head of Product Engineering responsible for for the platform development, Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation, Software Development Leaders, Program Manager, SCRUM Masters, UX Designers
You will be responsible for
- Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform
- Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform
- Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform
- 8 – 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is hands on experience developing in enterprise software product
- Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and so on
- Experience developing enterprise- grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem
- Can mentor train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong background in architectural principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Must have contributed to technology tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
- Should have experience in multiple tech-stacks including Data Analytics tech-stacks as well.
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.