Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Senior Technical Architect
You will be part of a high impact engineering team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies. The job position involves constant learning and innovation by utilizing the latest technology trends such as artificial intelligence, analytics and machine learning.
CoreStack is successfully deployed with companies across multiple industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Education, Technology, and Government. CoreStack is backed by industry-leading advisors, stellar leadership team, and creative investors. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2020 Cloud Computing Platforms Magic Quadrant and named a Cool Vendor 2019 in Cloud Computing. CoreStack closed on $8.5 million in Series A financing in October 2020.
The Senior Architect position is for the CoreStack SaaS Platform, a next-generation Cloud Governance Platform to drive the product development lifecycle of the enterprise, with the responsibility of owning, defining and executing the technical architecture of the platform that will serve global enterprise customers.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you need to be
- Technology Expert
- Creative and self-driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
You will closely work with Head of Product Engineering responsible for for the platform development, Chief Technology Officer driving the technology innovation, Software Development Leaders, Program Manager, SCRUM Masters, UX Designers
You will be responsible for
- Driving and defining the technical architecture of the Core SaaS platform
- Develop high-level technical specifications and design of the platform
- Define technical product roadmap to continuously enhance the platform.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and technical guidelines to development team
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools
- Bring in best of the class architectural practices in the platform
- 8 – 15 years of software product development experience, with majority of them is hands on experience developing in enterprise software product
- Experience in developing and hosting PaaS or SaaS based products/platform with hands on experience in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud and so on
- Experience developing enterprise- grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem
- Can mentor train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
- Strong background in architectural principles, patterns and anti-patterns
- Must have contributed to technology tools evaluation and technical proof of concept applications
- Should have experience in multiple tech-stacks including Data Analytics tech-stacks as well.
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.