Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Senior Python Developer
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
You will be part of a high impact engineering team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies. The job position involves constant learning and innovation by utilizing the latest technology trends such as artificial intelligence, analytics and machine learning.
- Lead a team of open source developers in building Cloud Products/Solutions
- Participate in R&D activities led by architects
- Contribute in product engineering and system integration
- Perform system integration for various private cloud platforms
- Communicate effectively with various stake-holders involved in the delivery process and getting stuff done
- Minimum 4+ years Python experience
- Experience integrating/working with Openstack Cloud Platform is a must
- Must be well versed with Openstack EcoSystem
- An inquisitiveness to understand the intricacies at the code-level and at the same time understand the constituents of the bigger picture
- Hands-on hacker mentality with excellent coding skills and a passion to develop high-quality code
- Understand design patterns and their significance in software development
- Ability to context-switch between different problems at the same time efficiently and prioritize them properly before tackling them
- Must be able to inspire juniors and command the respect of peers with technical acumen and attitude
- Contribution to any open-source projects, blogging on technical topics, creation of any tool/framework/library, taking part in hackathons/coding challenges/workshops, being part of any technical group/forum will all be valued
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.