Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
SEM Specialist – India
CoreStack is a next-gen Cloud Business Accelerator that empowers enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot. We help companies unleash the power of cloud on their terms by infusing adaptive resilience, delivering continuous security and compliance, building multi-cloud consistency, and optimizing financial operations.
CoreStack's FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps, and Well-Architected Governance applications embrace, enhance, and extend native-cloud, enable reporting + recommendation + remediation and provide single pane-of-glass governance across multi-cloud.
Through powerful executive dashboards for comprehensive real-time insights and maximizing velocity, CoreStack delivers transformative value such as 40% increase in operational efficiencies, 50% decrease in cloud costs, and 100% security assurance and compliance. CoreStack is backed by patent-pending technologies including conversational governance, service chaining, and cloud governance score.
Today, CoreStack helps 300+ global enterprises govern $1+ billion in annual cloud consumption with cost savings of $100+ million. CoreStack's governance fabric supports 1500+ policies and processes 100+ million transaction records daily.
Frost & Sullivan recognized CoreStack with the 2022 Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in Cloud Management. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Management Platforms. IDC named CoreStack as the 2020 Innovator in Cloud Management.
CoreStack is backed by the world's leading venture investors and strategic advisors, including the ex-CEO of Wipro and ex-CIO of Microsoft. The company is a Microsoft Azure Gold Partner, Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner, and Google Cloud Build Partner.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard an SEM expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing for a B2B tech or SaaS Marketing roles
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- India (Remote)