Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by top-tier venture investors and recently closed $8.5 million in Series A financing. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Our strategic advisors include the ex-CIO of Microsoft and ex-CEO of Wipro. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
To help continue the trajectory of positive momentum and growth, CoreStack is hiring multiple Sales Development Representatives (SDR). The SDR is an important role that’s responsible for creating qualified leads for account executives to successfully deliver on their individual sales goals.
At CoreStack, we realize that the key to sustained progress is in a high-performing growth team. Hence why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to seek and qualify potential customers who can benefit from our solutions. Ideally, you have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our account executives up for success. You are a quick learner with strong verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to present our offerings in a compelling way.
- Identify new business opportunity leads and connecting them with the sales executives
- Represent CoreStack’s offerings to identify how our solutions meet customers’ needs
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email, and schedule appointments and demos
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and find new potential sales outlets
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Utilize cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads
- Report on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- 3 years of experience as a SDR helping with generation of qualified B2B enterprise leads with a track record of consistently achieving targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other similar software
- Fearless attitude with a willingness to take calculated risks
- Is strongly motivated by goals with a passion to win
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.