Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Sales Operations Leader (Remote)
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF).
CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by top-tier venture investors and recently closed $8.5 million in Series A financing. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Our strategic advisors include the ex-CIO of Microsoft and ex-CEO of Wipro. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
To help continue the trajectory of positive momentum and growth, CoreStack is hiring Sales Operations Leader (Remote).
- Manage and support the field with CRM Platform – HubSpot Experience Required
- Support quarterly QBRs, sales performance, and sales incentive execution
- Support the field sales team on quote processes, pricing, configuration, and terms
- Review non-standard deal terms and ensure compliance with published sales and approval policies and act as an escalation point for approvals
- Provide first-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in HubSpot and other systems primarily managed by Sales Operations
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Work with other departments to improve integration between HubSpot and other mission-critical systems supporting Customer success.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in HubSpot and other systems
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Develop best practices that align sales data quality with company initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- Managed Deal Desk functions
- Deep HubSpot expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools
- Excellent problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Interest in Cloud Technologies and Consumption Based pricing models
- You share our values and work in accordance with those value
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.