Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
QA Automation Engineer
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
You will be part of a high impact engineering team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies.
- Part of a product team responsible for the Quality of the product used by Global customers
- Drive the automation efforts to reduce time taken to identify issues
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the entire Product development life cycle.
- Should be able to capture the user behavior and identify the gaps in UX flows.
- Responsible for the performance and usability of the Product.
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience in testing domain.
- Should be well versed with Software Testing Methodologies and Techniques
- Should have experience in AWS or Azure or Google Cloud
- Should have experience in Manual Testing and identifying the critical scenario.
- Should have experience in Data Base testing
- Should have experience in Test Management tools.
- Should have experience in performance testing, load testing and basic knowledge on security testing.
- API testing using Soap UI is an added advantage.
- Selenium with Java is an added advantage.
- CI & CD using Jenkins is an added advantage.
- Prior work experience with Cloud domain and cloud based products is a Plus
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.