Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
You will be part of a product team that builds the NextGen Product suite involving Cloud, Container and Serverless technologies.
- Primary skill is Python and Should work with any DB
- Must have good knowledge on any cloud (at least any one AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Be part of a team of Engineers who deliver product support in the public and private cloud
- Ensure high-quality customer service
- Resolve high-profile escalations and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform
- Work closely with multiple Product and Engineering teams on understanding ways to improve the product. Interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive production excellence. Advocate for our customers
- Reproducing customer issues, file bug reports and coordinate the delivery of fixes
- Analyzing and collecting customer data: log files, Java stack traces, thread dumps, etc.
- Authoring knowledge base articles and driving internal knowledge sharing.
- Good experience of Python, MySQL and MongoDB
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in SaaS product is an additional plus
- Experience in public cloud will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience with log analysis tools
- Experience with supporting SaaS product on AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platform
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.