Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Product Marketing Manager
CoreStack is a next-generation multi-cloud governance platform that empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve autonomous and continuous cloud governance and compliance at scale. CoreStack is used today by many leading global enterprises across multiple industries. We’re backed by industry-leading advisors, a stellar leadership team, and creative investors. Gartner recognized us in the 2020 Cloud Computing Platforms Magic Quadrant and named us a Cool Vendor 2019 in Cloud Computing. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions, a TiECon Winner second time in a row, and in the NASSCOM Emerge50 League-of-10 in Enterprise Software in 2020. CoreStack announced $8.5 million in Series A financing in March 2020 and a $4 million investment in December 2020.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard a creative Product Marketing Manager who can help us shape our Product positioning to convey transformational value to our customers. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Positioning: Position CoreStack as a leading multi-cloud governance and compliance offering and as a value add to public cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Story telling: Craft messaging that sells to various buyers at different stages of buying cycle.
- Sales enablement: Partner with Sales & Marketing teams for different events such as webinars, industry events. Build different assets required by the field team – PPTs, brochures, videos, website pages, case studies, blogs, and white papers.
- Analyst engagement: Lead the engagement with the leading Analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC driving critical outcomes such as Analyst mentions in various research reports – Magic Quadrant, Cool Vendor etc.
- Research and problem solving: Conduct Primary research – customer interviews, win/loss interviews etc. Conduct Secondary research (including market trends, competitive analysis) to share actionable insights with a data-driven mindset.
- Packaging & Pricing: Structure and price CoreStack products appropriately in the marketplace.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Closely collaborate with different departments in different time zones – Product, Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Partnerships in a fast-changing high-growth environment
- 6 to 8 years of experience with product marketing working for B2B technology companies, with SaaS in the cloud infrastructure space.
- Deep domain expertise with Cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge of cloud governance, compliance, and management landscape.
- Experience with competition analysis, white-space deep-dive and SWOT.
- Packaging and Pricing expertise.
- Demonstrated success in working closely with product management, sales engineering and broadly with product/engineering and sales with close tie to all other aspects of marketing.
- Support experience with Sales across Webinars and Events.
- Community experience with advisory panels, councils – forming, building, and nurturing.
- Content knowledge – ability to craft messaging that sells.
- Experience with story telling and building content assets such as blogs, articles, case studies, definitive guides, white paper etc.
- Ability to demonstrate product convincingly.
- Being dynamic in staying abreast of market trends, market analysis and competition roadmaps
- Experience with positioning of products/offers.
- Data-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- United States (Remote)
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.