Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Product Marketing Manager – SecOps (US)
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
CoreStack is on a hyperscale growth trajectory. To help us realize our goals of building the next unicorn in SaaS, we are looking to onboard a highly performance driven product marketeer to strategize and build go-to-market for CoreStack’s NextGen SecOps solution. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Develop detailed GTM and launch plans for product releases
- Distil key technical functionality and benefits in the product into core product marketing messages for different personas
- Provide vertical specific product messaging to meet a variety of internal and external needs including press releases, website copy, newsletters, product guides, and event materials
- Articulate and communicate CoreStack solution’s distinctive competence and outstanding advantages in the marketplace.
- Support corporate marketing activities, demand generation, online and social marketing, paid search programs, and 3rdparty tradeshows.
- Deliver presentations and talk with customers at targeted events
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing/management, technical marketing, or technical pre-sales
- Strong technology background is an absolute must – previous engineering experience in networking and cloud technologies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience building assets, marketing content, GTM, and product launches
- Experience with/marketing highly technical or emerging technologies.
- Experience in product marketing for B2B products or services, including launching and growing innovative technology offerings
- MBA will provide you with the business acumen to flourish
- Experience with network security technologies, cloud security, or working knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google cloud will advantageous. So will certifications from the AWS, Azure or Google cloud, but not required
- US, Remote/India