Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
VP/Director of Product Marketing
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
To help us realize our high growth targets, we are looking to onboard a creative Head of Product Marketing who can help us shape our Product positioning to convey transformational value to our customers. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Positioning: Position CoreStack as a leading multi-cloud governance and compliance offering and as a value add to public cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Story telling: Craft messaging that sells to various buyers at different stages of buying cycle.
- Sales enablement: Partner with Sales & Marketing teams for different events such as webinars, industry events. Build different assets required by the field team – PPTs, brochures, videos, website pages, case studies, blogs, and white papers.
- Analyst engagement: Lead the engagement with the leading Analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC driving critical outcomes such as Analyst mentions in various research reports – Magic Quadrant, Cool Vendor etc.
- Research and problem solving: Conduct Primary research – customer interviews, win/loss interviews etc. Conduct Secondary research (including market trends, competitive analysis) to share actionable insights with a data-driven mindset.
- Packaging & Pricing: Structure and price CoreStack products appropriately in the marketplace.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Closely collaborate with different departments in different time zones – Product, Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Partnerships in a fast-changing high-growth environment
- 15 to 20 years of experience with product marketing working for B2B technology companies, with multiple years in SaaS in the cloud infrastructure space.
- Deep domain expertise with Cloud technologies.
- Good knowledge of cloud governance, compliance, and management landscape.
- Experience with competition analysis, white-space deep-dive and SWOT.
- Packaging and Pricing expertise.
- Demonstrated success in working closely with product management, sales engineering and broadly with product/engineering and sales with close tie to all other aspects of marketing.
- Support experience with Sales across Webinars and Events.
- Community experience with advisory panels, councils – forming, building, and nurturing.
- Content knowledge – ability to craft messaging that sells.
- Experience with story telling and building content assets such as blogs, articles, case studies, definitive guides, white paper etc.
- Ability to demonstrate product convincingly.
- Being dynamic in staying abreast of market trends, market analysis and competition roadmaps
- Experience with positioning of products/offers.
- Data-driven mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- United States (Bellevue, WA preferred. Can be Remote)
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.