Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Prioritize product feature with corresponding justification and deliver feature description for engineering team
- Be an expert with respect to competition in Cloud Management platform or Cloud Security Posture Management
- Review product user experience and completeness
- Product documentation
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager for Cloud product
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Technical degree with at least 7+ years of IT experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Hands on experience in one of the leading cloud platforms AWS or Azure
- Extremely focused on technology
- Team player with focus on team success
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.