Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Partner Sales Director – Netherlands/Germany
CoreStack provides a NextGen Cloud Governance platform that empowers enterprises to increase top-line revenues and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot.
CoreStack is successfully deployed with companies across multiple industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Education, Technology, and Government. CoreStack has a stellar leadership team, creative investors, and backed by industry-leading advisors. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2020 Cloud Computing Platforms Magic Quadrant. CoreStack is also a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS, Tech Ascension Award 2022, CoreStack Wins DataCloud Global Award 2022 and 19th Annual 2023 Silver Globee Winner® Cybersecurity Awards.
Are you looking for a career to demonstrate your channel, partnering, and sales execution skills to harness the power of the cloud?
Then consider this opportunity to join us, CoreStack’s Partnerships and Alliances team defines, drives, and executes GTM programs and sell-with motions with partners (MSPs, GSIs, Hyperscalers) to win customers and grow revenue. To continue its explosive business growth, CoreStack seeks a partner sales leader to own and execute on partnership and associated sales strategies that help drive customer wins and revenue from partners. The team evangelizes these successes broadly within partners and to the market for maximum impact and effectiveness.
- Recruit and build winning partnerships and sales strategy; own all channel and end-to-end sell-with motions with a portfolio of assigned MSP and SI partners to maximize business potential.
- Develop and execute partner account plans, including measurable objectives, specific implementation milestones, and execution details to achieve high-impact business results.
- Position CoreStack solutions that show differentiation; build partner readiness; co-develop and execute partner programs, resulting in business growth from winning customers.
- Manage sales opportunities, including pipeline, forecasting, customer wins, and revenue.
- Leverage partner ecosystem and collaborate with direct sales team to help augment opportunities for business impact.
- Amplify CoreStack solution “brand” to partner executives and sellers for ongoing awareness and more significant mindshare.
- Communicate with peers and management on partner plans, key developments, and learning; act as an internal champion within CoreStack on behalf of their managed partners.
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with respective leaderships, Partners, and CoreStack.
- 12+ years of experience in indirect or direct sales / partner management roles, preferably engaging with cloud and managed service providers. Broad knowledge of cloud markets (primarily IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) segments is highly desirable.
- Understanding of managed services and key partners (MSPs, Microsoft, Amazon, Google) sales segments, verticals, and ecosystem to maximize channel opportunities.
- Experience with developing and executing across all aspects of a partner-led business, including channel programs. Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Demonstratable sales success and experience in closing complex sales and securing executive sponsorship with minimal management involvement.
- Highly motivated, project-oriented self-starter with the ability to transform challenging business requirements into tangible action plans.
- Minimum of B.S. Degree in computer science, business, or equivalent.
- Travel Required: 25%