Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Marketing PMO – India
CoreStack is a next-gen Cloud Business Accelerator that empowers enterprises to predictably increase top-line revenues, improve bottom-line efficiencies, and gain a competitive edge through AI-powered real-time cloud governance on autopilot. We help companies unleash the power of cloud on their terms by infusing adaptive resilience, delivering continuous security and compliance, building multi-cloud consistency, and optimizing financial operations.
CoreStack's FinOps, SecOps, CloudOps, and Well-Architected Governance applications embrace, enhance, and extend native-cloud, enable reporting + recommendation + remediation and provide single pane-of-glass governance across multi-cloud.
Through powerful executive dashboards for comprehensive real-time insights and maximizing velocity, CoreStack delivers transformative value such as 40% increase in operational efficiencies, 50% decrease in cloud costs, and 100% security assurance and compliance. CoreStack is backed by patent-pending technologies including conversational governance, service chaining, and cloud governance score.
Today, CoreStack helps 300+ global enterprises govern $1+ billion in annual cloud consumption with cost savings of $100+ million. CoreStack's governance fabric supports 1500+ policies and processes 100+ million transaction records daily.
Frost & Sullivan recognized CoreStack with the 2022 Best Practices Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in Cloud Management. Gartner recognized CoreStack in the 2021 Market Guide for Cloud Management Platforms. IDC named CoreStack as the 2020 Innovator in Cloud Management.
CoreStack is backed by the world's leading venture investors and strategic advisors, including the ex-CEO of Wipro and ex-CIO of Microsoft. The company is a Microsoft Azure Gold Partner, Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner, and Google Cloud Build Partner.
CoreStack being in a high growth phase, Marketing is one of our key areas of focus to realize our growth targets. To help us govern and streamline our Marketing projects, we are looking to onboard an experienced Marketing PMO with hands-on experience in project management and delivery. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Drive and coordinate marketing projects from the initial phase, through production, and on to completion and reporting
- Develop, implement, monitor process standardization that improve agility and accelerates delivery
- Collaborate with various internal functions in Marketing and external cross-functional teams across the organization for planning and execution
- Leverage marketing analytics and prioritize resources to maximize the outcome
- Establish and manage communication with internal/external stakeholders to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Developing and maintaining great working relationships with external agencies and vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field
- 7+ years of experience in managing Marketing projects in the SaaS, Technology and Cloud Computing space
- Hands-on experience in planning, scheduling, budgeting, implementing, and reporting projects with excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills
- In-depth understanding of Marketing functions and
- Creating and managing a project calendar and scheduling deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, proactive, strategic, and result-driven mindset
- India (Remote)