Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
IT System Administrator
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
The incumbent of this position is responsible for all aspects of network and systems administration of IT and communication infrastructure at our office in Chennai.
- Manage Network & System Administration functions.
- Manage Desktop administration & support functions.
- Assist in establishment, maintenance and improvement of IT infrastructure facility to meet business needs.
- Provide IT services to projects and departments
- Installation, configuration and management of Windows and Linux Servers
- Management of AD / DHCP / DNS Services
- Installation and Maintenance of Virtualization platforms such as vSphere,KVM..etc
- Office 365 administration / Google Apps administration
- Management of LAN/WAN architecture cabling, scanners, printers and other peripherals
- Experience in Firewall and Analyser
- Management of network security, vulnerability equipment or systems
- Maintenance of Public DNS Servers
- Well experience in Nagios and network monitoring tools
- Well versed with IPsec and SSL VPN
- Troubleshooting, Installation, LAN Configuration, Network Printer Installation
- Biometric and Door Access controller maintenance
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.