Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Head of Product Marketing
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF).
CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry-leading venture capital investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
CoreStack is seeking to hire a world class head of Product Marketing to help us serve the rapidly expanding roster of Customers. If you are a seasoned product marketer with a passion and experience for cloud infrastructure, this position is for you.
- Highly skilled in positioning of B2B Tech products – Different frameworks, tools, processes etc.
- Good understanding of public cloud infrastructure space – AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Detailed understand of B2B Tech Sales cycle and crafting messaging that sells to various buyers at different stages of buying cycle
- Very good communication skills – writing & speaking
- Comfortable in building different assets required by the field team – PPTs, brochures, videos, website pages, blogs, and white papers
- Partner with Sales & Marketing teams for different events such as webinars, industry events
- Lead the engagement with the leading Analyst firms such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC driving critical outcomes such as Analyst mentions in various research reports – Magic Quadrant, Cool Vendor etc.
- Experience with conducting primary research – Customer interviews, Win/Loss interviews etc.
- Analytical mindset to perform secondary research (incl market trends, competitive analysis) to share actionable insights
- Ability to help with packaging & Pricing for B2B Tech products, especially SaaS offerings
- High degree of comfort in closely collaborating with different departments in different time zones – Product, Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Partnerships
- Passion for working in a fast-paced high-growth start-up environment
- Deep domain expertise (with public cloud infrastructure)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud governance/compliance/management landscape – competitors, white space analysis, SWOT
- Packaging/Pricing experience
- History of working closely with product management, sales engineering and broadly with product/engineering and sales with close tie in to other aspects of marketing
- Support for sales: webinars, events etc.
- Community experience: councils (eg. CIO, CISO etc.) – forming, building, nurturing
- Content experience: ability to craft messaging that sells, being able to write well – blogs, articles, case studies etc.
- Being able to demo product convincingly
- Dynamic in staying abreast of market trends, market analysis and competition roadmaps
- Experience with Positioning of product/offers
- Remote (US), preferable if in Seattle area
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.