Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
CoreStack closed a $8.5 million Series A financing recently. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. Earlier in 2019, Gartner named CoreStack as a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing. CoreStack is a Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- 8-12 years of strong product development experience in building massively large scale distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of Cloud eco Systems.
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Strategic influencing skills including the ability to promote continuous improvements in Development practices at all levels and across all areas of the team
- Strong leadership skills that inspires team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace Willingness and demonstrated ability to be ‘hands on’ and close to the technology
- Ability to quickly adapt in a dynamic environment
It is a huge plus if you have,
- Experience shipping multi-tenant platforms for both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- Deep experience with infrastructure and systems engineering, and scaling services on cloud computing platforms like AWS/Azure
- Understanding of various relevant Internet open source frameworks
- Experience in application performance management and log analytics space
- Chennai, India
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.