Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Director Strategic Alliances
Are you looking for an empowered leadership role to demonstrate your partnering and execution skills in driving one of the fastest growing businesses, enabling midmarket and enterprise customers to harness the power of cloud?
Then consider this opportunity and join CoreStack – a leader in multi-cloud compliance and governance, providing continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. Built on cloud-native services, unique IP, and AI/ML capabilities, company provides customers notable outcomes with optimized cloud costs, improved operational efficiencies, and comprehensive compliance with industry standards and regulations.
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
CoreStack’s Strategic Alliances team defines, drives, and executes both build-with and sell-with strategies to create product recognition and grow revenue by winning customers with Cloud HyperScaler partners such as Amazon and Google. The strategic alliances team is seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to lead all aspects of strategic partnerships with Amazon and Google. Bring your learnings of working with these HyperScalers and achieve critical expected outcomes.
- Build winning partner and sales strategy; own all channel and end-to-end sell-with motions with HyperScaler Partners ( Amazon and Google) to maximize business potential
- Develop and execute partner account plans, which will include measurable objectives, specific implementation milestones, and execution details to achieve high impact business results
- Position CoreStack solutions that show differentiation; build partner readiness; co-develop and execute partner programs, resulting in business growth from winning customers
- Manage sales opportunities including pipeline, forecasting, customer wins, and revenue
- Leverage partner ecosystem and collaborate with direct sales team to help augment opportunities for business impact
- Amplify CoreStack solution “brand” to partner executives and sellers for ongoing awareness and larger mindshare
- Communicate with peers and management on partner plans, key developments, and learning; act as an internal champion within CoreStack on behalf of their managed partners
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with respective leaderships, Partners and CoreStack
- 10+ years of experience in indirect sales and partner channel management roles, preferably engaging with cloud and managed service providers. Broad knowledge of cloud markets (primarily IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) segments also highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of Cloud HyperScalers (Microsoft, Amazon, Google…) sales segments, verticals, and ecosystem to maximize channel opportunities.
- Experience with developing and executing across all aspects of a partner-led business, including channel programs. Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, allowing to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Experience closing complex sales and securing executive sponsorship with minimal management involvement.
- Highly motivated, Sales oriented self-starter with the ability to transform HyperScaler driven opportunities into tangible action plans to create maximum impacts for CoreStack
- Minimum of B.S. Degree in computer science, business, or equivalent.
- Location: US
- Travel Required: 20%
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.