Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Director Product Management – FinOps
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
To help us realize the extensive growth, we are looking to onboard a Product Management Leader to drive product strategy and execution of our key product bundle: CoreStack FinOps.
CoreStack FinOps solution enables enterprises to efficiently manage their multi-cloud costs with financial accountability through a unified and seamless experience. It provides tools to assess maturity of FinOps, gain visibility, plan, optimize costs and operate with cost efficiency.
If you have deep experience in building products in this space and enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture. we have a great career opportunity for you.
- Work with stakeholders and define the product strategy and roadmap for your product line
- Prioritize features based on data and drive stakeholder approval
- Define detailed feature specification and user stories
- Work with UX teams to drive user experience and deliver visual assets
- Work closely with engineering to ensure feature delivery as per the specification
- Hire & retain talent that fits into our unified vision and culture
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community
- This role will be a critical thought leader to the business balancing break-through innovative product concepts with real-world problems the solution can solve today
- Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage
- Develop, measure, and report key metrics related to the product line, updating organizational stakeholders on progress and identifying areas of improvement
- Support the Sales teams as the subject matter expert in both technical and non-technical aspects of the product
- Work closely with product marketing to understand the market research, competition and deliver customer value
- Be an expert with respect to competition in Multi Cloud Governance platforms
- Review product user experience and completeness.
Ensure product and API documentation is relevant and is of high quality.
- Present roadmap to customers and represent the voice of customers.
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Product Manager for Cloud product focused on Cloud Financial Management and Governance
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Technical degree with at least 5+ years of IT Finance & cloud experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Deep hands on experience in one of the leading cloud platforms AWS or Azure
- Experience in helping organizations to get to FinOps Maturity is a plus
- Extremely focused on technology
- Team player with focus on team success
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and outstanding interpersonal skills
- US (Remote)
- Preferable Location: Seattle
The Perks & Benefits
Competitive benefits with appreciable equity
Health insurance and other company benefits
Exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial culture
CoreStack is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. CoreStack does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.