Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
Director Brand Marketing – US
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
To help us realize our goals of building the next unicorn in SaaS, we are looking to onboard a highly experienced Director of Brand Marketing to build and spread the global footprint of the CoreStack brand in the cloud ecosystem. If you enjoy working in a growing, high-energy, results-driven culture, we have a great career opportunity for you!
- Define the brand purpose and develop brand personality in collaboration with executive leadership
- Create brand guidelines and communicate the same internally to in-house creatives
- Analyze customer and market trends to develop and execute brand positioning strategies
- Identify current positioning and build scalable campaigns to drive brand awareness and perception in the global cloud market
- Own and develop communication strategy across media, build relationships with PR agencies, Industry analysts, journalists to build an efficient and agile PR engine
- Track, manage and maintain branding budget
- Research and build repository of suitable Awards and Recognition in the cloud space and consistently submit nominations
- Closely collaborate with Product and Engineering team to ensure that the product closely follows the branding
- Coordinate with external agencies to ensure adherence to the brand purpose and guidelines throughout every communication
- 15+ years of experience in brand management, marketing communications, or related functions
- Experience in managing a global brand in SaaS, Technology and Cloud Computing space and selling to Enterprises, MSPs, GSIs etc.
- Exposure and/or Experience with Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud) etc. preferred
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Excellent leadership skills with experience in developing and nurturing a team
- Impeccable verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, proactive, strategic, and result-driven mindset
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics or related field preferred
- US, Remote (Seattle Preferred)