Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to unleash the power of cloud on their terms by helping them rapidly achieve continuous and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes across FinOps, SecOps and CloudOps such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). CoreStack works with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government. The company is backed by industry leading venture investors. CoreStack is a recent recipient of the 2021 Gold Stevie American Business Awards in the Cloud Infrastructure category and 2021 Gold Globee Winner of the Most Innovative Company of the Year in IT Cloud/SaaS. In addition, CoreStack won the 2021 Best New Products American Business Award in Cloud Governance as well as Golden Bridge Awards for Cloud Computing/SaaS Innovation and Cloud Security Innovation. CoreStack was recognized as IDC Innovator in Cloud Management Solutions and in the Gartner Magic quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms in 2020. The Company is a three-time TiE50 Winner and a Emerge 50 League-10 NASSCOM award recipient in Enterprise Software. CoreStack is a Google Cloud Build Partner, Microsoft Azure Gold & Co-Sell Partner, and Amazon AWS Advanced Technology Competency Partner.
- Develop Cloud Automation Templates or Scripts or Cookbook
- Cloud Service provisioning and post provisioning automation
- Establish Proof of Concepts to validate solutions
- Technical degree at least 4+ years of IT experience
- Experience and exposure to Cloud Services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc
- Exposure to Cloudops, DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration and configuration management
- Hands-on experience in Linux
- Hands-on experience of container technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm.
- Experience or exposure to IT Operational tools such as Nagios, Zabbix
- Hands on experience in Python and Bash Scripting
- Hands on experience in developing Chef Cook book or Ansible Playbook
- Hands-on experience of Infrastructure as Code tools such as Cloud Formation, Terraform, Microsoft ARM, Mistral, etc.
- Establish Proof of Concepts to validate client solutions.
- Develop tooling and processes to drive product development and deployment
- Extremely focused on technology
- Good communications skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with a willingness to learn
- Team player with focus on team success
- Chennai, TN – India