Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Part of a Cloud Governance product team responsible for installing, configuring, automating and monitoring various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Be at the forefront of Cloud technology, assisting a global list of customers that consume multiple cloud environments.
- Ensure availability of internal & customers' hosts and services thru monitoring, analysing metric trends, investigating alerts.
- Explore and implement a broad spectrum of open source technologies. Help the team/customer to resolve technical issues.
- Extremely customer focused, flexible to be available on-call for solving critical problems.
- Contribute towards the process improvement involving the Product deployments, Cloud Governance & Customer Success.
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience with a B.E/B.Tech
- Experience in managing Azure IaaS, PaaS services for customer production environments
- Well versed in DevOps technologies, automation, infrastructure orchestration, configuration management and CI/CD
- Experience in Linux and Windows Administration, server hardening and security compliance
- Web and Application Server technologies (e.g. Apache, Nginx, IIS)
- Good command in at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Ruby, Python)
- Networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
- Experience in managing version control platforms (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Chennai, TN – India