Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
CoreStack, an AI-powered multi-cloud governance solution, empowers enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale. CoreStack enables enterprises to realize outcomes such as 40% decrease in cloud costs and 50% increase in operational efficiencies by governing operations, security, cost, access, and resources. CoreStack also assures 100% compliance with standards such as ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, AWS CIS & Well Architected Framework (WAF). We work with many large global customers across multiple industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, Education, Telecommunications, Technology and Government.
- Please apply only if you have hands-on expertise designing and installing simple to advanced Time Series Forecasting Models in the Python language. We're looking for AI/ML Engineers to assist us in developing cutting-edge machine learning solutions that use several cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.).
- Understanding the business problem and experimenting with multiple modelling architectures to produce the best feasible configuration from model performance as well as computing performance are among the tasks of AI/ML Engineers.
- You'll require great Machine Learning and Programming skills to accomplish this job well. Your objective will be to identify the most data-driven solution to the challenge at hand.
- Understanding business objectives and formulate the problem as a Machine Learning problem
- Expert level proficiency in Multivariate Time Series Forecasting or Causal Forecasting
- Develop and maintain robust data processing pipelines and reproducible modelling pipelines
- Explore data and communicate insights clearly to non-technical as well as technical audience
- Analyse experimental results, iterate and refine models to create significant business impact
- In-depth understanding of classical statistical forecasting algorithms like ARIMA, ETS, etc. as well as new age algorithms like Prophet.
- Proven experience is handling Time Series Forecasting using standard Regression algorithms like Linear Regression, Gradient Boosted Decision Trees, Random forest, etc.
- Good practical knowledge with Sequence Models in Deep Learning, like LSTMs, Transformers, etc. especially in the context of Time Series Forecasting.
- Proficiency with at least one Deep Learning Framework such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Degree in a Quantitative discipline, preferably Computer Science with 5+ Years of IT Experience
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in AI/ML.
- Expert ability to write robust code in Python.
- Expert skill at manipulating data frames using Pandas and arrays using NumPy – Familiarity with standard machine learning libraries (like scikit-learn, StatsModels etc.)
- Deep Learning Frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.
- Completed Projects on Time Series Forecasting, beyond statistical algorithms like ARIMA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You take complete ownership of your work and are self-driven.
- Good Working knowledge in at least one of AWS/Azure/GCP, Preferably AWS or Azure.
Good to Have
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB etc.
- Experience with containerizing applications using docker.
- Chennai, TN – India