Join us to Shape the Future of Cloud Governance
To increase CoreStack customer base by prospecting via the telephone, supporting the CRO and completing administrative tasks for the sales department. The expected end result is to exceed revenue objectives as set by CloudEnablers. The Account Manager will be responsible for Target Market account lead qualification and is the first step in generating new business. Lead generation efforts include cold/warm calling to qualifying the prospect, identifying decision-making process, organizational charts, current cloud environment, and setting up demo/meetings.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand prospect needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Responsible for spending approximately six (6) hours a day prospecting via the telephone and email, with a goal of generating ten (10) new appointments a week.
- Research target accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Responsible for following up on all leads provided by Marketing, mailers, and CloudEnablers web page.
- Responsible for qualifying all new leads, entering the contact data into the Salesforce database, and forwarding qualified prospects to the Chief Revenue Officer to follow up/close.
Sales Team Support
- Work with the sales team to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify their needs, and schedule meetings.
- Responsible for providing the necessary information to the sales team prior to meetings/demonstrations.
- Responsible for all literature requests.
- Maintain Salesforce database by deleting old contacts and implementing any changes.
- Continue market branding efforts via email and phone
- 1-3 years inside sales experience with a software company
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Possess a professional business manner
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- The ability to identify decision makers and be comfortable calling and dealing with VP and “C” level executives
- Solid written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Bellevue, WA – USA